- Thommas Michaud has been teaching Classes, Workshops and Seminars for
many years in both French and English.
- Thommas studied from 1974 to 1980 Yoga and Meditation with Sri Shivom Tirth
of the Devatma Shakti Society and with Yogeshwaranand Saraswati of Yoga
Niketan Trust, from Rishikesh, India.
- Certified in Yoga from Ananda Yoga Center, Nepal, in the Bihar style of Yoga.
-Thommas Michaud studied for many years Tai Chi and Chi Kung with
Grand Master Ta Tchen Tchoung from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Certified from the Tai Chi Chuan Association of Canada.
- Certified in Shiatsu Therapy from the Yoga and Shiatsu School of Dusseldorf,
- Certifited in Clinical Acupuncture from The Academy of Oriental Sciences,
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Thommas Michaud studied Classical Guitar with Stephane Fantock of McGill University in Montreal, Canada and with Luc Vachon of the Quebec Conservation and with Michel Rivard.
- Thommas learned North Indian Music with Master Parvatkar and Master Uthamji from the Sivananda Ramesh Music School, Rishikesh India.
- Released original music recordings (Play, Gates of Peace, Dance of Summer)
- Performed in many Venues, Theaters, Concert Halls, Festivals, TV and Radio, Yoga Centres, Schools, Clubs, Grand Openings.
- Thommas plays flutes on recordings and performances. Bansuri styles (side Bamboo Flutes) and Sakahashi, Japanese style.
- Won Musical Honor in Guitar playing.
- Produced, arranged and composed music for TVs, Radio stations, videos and has recorded a wide variety of projects for recording studios and various artists with projects.
- Thommas Michaud as a guest speaker for schools, colleges, universities, yoga studios and for other organizations on music topics and yoga.
- Thommas is performing with world musicians and with a Canadian Trio, String Theory.
- A Guitar teacher for several years at Arbutus Music, Long & Mcquade and at the Guitar Studio, on beautiful Vancouver Island, Canada.
- Thommas is a Guitar teacher and teaches several musical genres, and compositions.
- Thommas is a teacher with a style, integrety and knowledge from a life time of dedication on the path.
Thommas present focus is: Music Concerts. Workshops and Seminars integrating Guitar Music with Yoga.
- For information, booking, please contact.
Swami MuktiDharma, Thommas Sri Chandramani
Rick Macen Bass, Norm Wayne Drum
Thommas Michaud Guitars & Flute